Welcome!

Nuzzle Baby has moved! I'm still using Blogger, but finally started one with the correct name. Please visit at www.nuzzlebaby.blogspot.com. Thanks!!

Saturday, November 8, 2008

New Slings!

I was on hiatus for a little while, but I now have a new sewing machine that I love and I am ready to start making slings again! \

Winter is here and it's time to start the flannel slings! Flannel is so soft and warm for those cold winter months. I can get just about any color you want, but the ones that I know I can get quickly are:
mint green
baby blue
baby pink
lavender
kelly green (like the one in the instructional post at the bottom of the page).

I have added some decorative stitches with my new machine and I really love the result! I will post a sample of those when I get my camera back from the hubby.

No comments: